Cookies and the DIA Web Site
- Creating or logging in to your account
- Joining DIA or registering for events
- Making purchases
- Submitting or managing abstracts
- Providing personalized content based on your professional interests
- Preserving your preferences for language and region
- Taking other steps that requires authenticating your identity
If you disable cookies, most of the above functionality will not be available.
Disabling Cookies in Major Browsers
Here are links to directions for disabling cookies in major browsers.
If these directions are not sufficient for disabling cookies, you can try searching the web for “disable cookies” plus your browser name and version number, or contact your IT department.
DIA Europe 2019 annual meeting heads to Vienna, Austria in February
Dr. Joseph Scheeren is no stranger to international travel. The new Chair of the DIA Board of Directors may have spent as many years globe-trotting as he has spent working in an office.