The One Conference For all Stakeholders in the Rare Disease/Orphan Product Community
This year, the third annual conference of stakeholders in the rare disease/orphan product community comes at an opportune time. Two new laws – the Affordable Care Act and the FDA Safety and Innovation Act – are being implemented. Together, these laws will shape the future for the rare disease/orphan product community for years to come. In addition, this year marks the 30th anniversary of the Orphan Drug Act, as well as, the 30th anniversary of NORD (National Organization for Rare Disorders).
The meeting will include four major themes:
- Research & Regulation
- Access and Reimbursement
- The Role of the patient in the research and regulatory process
- The Implementation of the Affordable Care Act
Who Should Attend
- Researchers from academia and drug and device companies
- Patient organizations and those interested in creating one
- Senior managers from drug and device companies interested in rare diseases
- Investors focused on the future of orphan product development
- Policy experts who are concerned about federal or state policies that affect patients with rare diseases
- Providers of services to the rare disease community, including insurance providers and healthcare professionals
- Government officials responsible for rare disease research and orphan product oversight
Group Discounts Available! Register 3 individuals from the same company and receive complimentary registration for a 4th.