This global three-day program will provide new insights into the current issues and associated challenges impacting drug safety, focusing primarily on drug products and biologics, throughout all phases of development and marketed use. Top pharmaceutical, biotech and regulatory representatives who are experts in their field will discuss new and updated legislation in various ICH regions, current regulatory framework for pharmacovigilance in global regions, operational challenges of implementing global benefit-risk analyses and risk management plans, the impact of social media, and the role of epidemiology in safety analysis.
This program was developed by the DIA Clinical Safety and Pharmacovigilance Special Interest Area Community
- Regulatory Speakers from FDA, EMA, PMDA, Health Canada and Brazil’s Health Surveillance Centre
- Four pre-conference tutorials
- Presentation of best practices
- Panel debate and discussion sessions
- Excellent opportunity to network with colleagues from industry, global regulatory and support organizations
online or download
Group Discounts Available! Register 3 individuals from the same company and receive complimentary registration for a 4th!
View Conference Program - Now Available!
For more information about the conference, watch this video from the Program Committee Co-chairperson, Dr. Mariette Boerstoel-Streefland