The Medical and Scientific Communications 2013 Annual Forum is a meeting developed by three DIA SIAC’s (Special Interest Area Communities): Medical Communications
, Medical Science Liaisons
, and Medical Writing
. At this forum, attendees will gain further expertise in their own area and/or learn about different functional areas. Attendees have the flexibility to attend sessions from any of the three tracks.
Who Should Attend
- 3 Central Tracks: Medical Communications, Medical Writing Regulatory and Publication, and Medical Science Liaisons
- Five breakout tracks focused on medical information, medical science liaisons, medical call centers, and medical writing (regulatory and publication)
- Preconference tutorials including Core Curriculum
- Cross-functional general session dedicated to all areas including medical information, medical science liaisons, medical communications, medical call center, and medical writing
- Presentation of best practices via podium pearls and posters
- Presentation of original research from fellows and residents in specifically focused forum for fellows and residents in training
Professionals involved in:
- Medical Information
- Medical Communications
- Medical Writing/Regulatory Writing
- Medical Science Liaisons
- Medical Contact/Call Centers
- Industry, Academia, and Government
Register online or download registration form.
Group Discounts Available! Register 3 individuals from the same company and receive complimentary registration for a 4th!