The Medical and Scientific Communications 2014 Annual Forum is a meeting in collaboration with three DIA Communities: Medical Communications, Medical Science Liaisons, and Medical Writing. At this forum, attendees will gain further expertise in their own area and/or learn about different functional areas. Attendees have the flexibility to attend sessions from any of the three tracks.
Who Should Attend:
- Three Central Tracks: Medical Communications, Medical Writing Regulatory and Publication, and Medical Science Liaisons
- Five breakout tracks focused on medical information, medical science liaisons, medical call centers, and medical writing (regulatory and publication)
- Preconference tutorials including Core Curriculum
- Cross-functional general session dedicated to all areas including medical information, medical science liaisons, medical communications, medical call center, and medical writing
- Presentation of best practices via podium pearls and posters
- Presentation of original research from fellows and residents in specifically focused forum for fellows and residents in training
Professionals involved in:
- Medical Information
- Medical Communications
- Medical Writing – Publications
- Medical Writing – Regulatory
- Medical Science Liaisons
- Medical Contact/Call Centers
- Industry, Academia, and Government
or download registration form.
Group Discounts Available! Register 3 individuals from the same company and receive complimentary registration for a 4th!
The Board of Editors in the Life Sciences (BELS) is a not-for-profit organization founded in 1991 for the purpose of evaluating the proficiency of manuscript editors in the life sciences. Proficiency is determined by means of a written test, and the credential Editor in the Life Sciences (ELS) is awarded to successful candidates.
BELS will be offering their exam at the 2014 DIA Medical & Scientific Communications Annual Forum. The exam will be offered on Sunday, March 9th in the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress (Regency Hall 3 and 4); Time 1:00-5:00 (Exam begins at 1:30 PM). Applications and registrations must be completed by February 16, 2014. For more information about applying for candidacy and registering for the exam, please visit www.bels.org.