Call for Student Poster Abstracts!
Submission Deadline: March 24, 2014*
The Student Poster Program is an opportunity for eligible students to present research results to a diverse group of scientific professionals who are actively involved in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, and health care related products.
- One complimentary meeting registration to attend the DIA 2014 50th Annual Meeting for one listed author
- Hotel accommodations (room and tax only) at a DIA assigned hotel for a maximum of three nights
- One round trip, coach airline ticket to San Diego, CA
- Up to $50 per day reimbursement for meeting-related expenses for a maximum of three days
- One year student eMembership to DIA
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the Annual Meeting Final Program, posted on the DIA 2014 50th Annual Meeting website and in the July 2014 issue of The Journal of Therapeutic Innovation & Regulatory Science (TIRS), DIA’s scholarly peer reviewed publication, which is distributed to all members of DIA.
Call for Abstract Guidelines and Details | Student Verification Form | Submit Abstract Online
See page 2 of the Abstract Guidelines for a student poster abstract template and sample poster abstract.
“The DIA student poster program presents an opportunity to showcase your own expertise to the scientific, academic, regulatory, and industry leadership which attends our Annual Meeting from all around the world.” - Dr. Ling Su, Past President, DIA Board of Directors, Strategic Advisor, Life Sciences, Sidley Austin LLP
"Presenting at the DIA Annual Meeting is a great opportunity for students to gain exposure to the pharmaceutical industry. Students will gain a better understanding of the hot topics in the field and the skills they need to develop to successfully transition from academics to industry."– Past Student Poster Presenter
“The DIA Annual Meeting was an extremely worthwhile opportunity as a student to be able to share research and ideas with professionals and students from across the world.” – Past Student Poster Presenter
Questions? Contact email@example.com
*Deadline will not be extended