We are pleased to invite you to submit your housing request for the DIA 2014 50th Annual Meeting! DIA and Travel Planners, the official Housing Bureau, will coordinate the housing process. Exhibitor Housing should be managed by
Here's how it works:
Submit Exhibitor Housing Request Form
- Complete the Housing Request Form with your six hotel choices and room block request. If you need a printed copy of your housing request form, print before clicking submit.
- We will do our best to assign your top choice hotel.
- The Event Request/Meeting Space Application Form must be completed for ALL suite and meeting space requests.
- Your confirmation email will include the link and password needed to manage all your reservations online.
Exhibitors will have 24/7 access to real-time rooming lists and confirmation numbers, and will be able to:
- Review reservations
- Reassign guests
- Submit room lists online or via excel spreadsheet
- Request additional rooms
- Print deposit receipts
- Display or print room lists or usage reports
- Take advantage of our concierge service tools - specialized online tools allow you to work offline with your own Room Block spreadsheet and then upload it to our system with a single click. You can also monitor and control your block with real time inventory
- Earn rewards - book with us and you still earn points in your hotel membership/loyalty programs
Please Note: DIA Courtesy Shuttles will only be accessible to individuals staying at designated DIA hotels.
Exhibit Hall Dates
The DIA reservations specialists at Travel Planners are also available to assist you. These representatives are available Monday through Friday from 9:00AM-7:00PM ET at (800) 221-3531 or (212) 532-1660.
- June 14-15: Installation
- June 16-18: Exhibit Hall Open