Increase your exposure at the DIA 2014 50th Annual Meeting! We are happy to offer an extensive list of old and new marketing, advertising, and support opportunities. Ensure your participation by signing up early!
Keep in mind while you’re developing your marketing strategy that there is a Marketing Free Zone in place around the San Diego Convention Center. DIA reserves the right to halt any unapproved activity.
View the Exhibitor Marketing Kit for more ways to promote your presence at the Annual Meeting.
View the Marketing & Industry Support Opportunities
brochure for more detailed information on the opportunities listed below.
- Opening Reception and 50th Anniversary Celebration
- Innovation Theater Presentations
- 60 Minute Innovation Theater Presentation (One Opportunity Available)
- 45 Minute Innovation Theater Presentation – SOLD!
- 30 Minute Innovation Theater Presentation (
Six Three Opportunities Available)
- Hotel Opportunities
- Door Drop
- Table Tents in Attendee’s Hotel Rooms – SOLD!
- Hotel Key Card – SOLD!
- Convention Center and Exhibit Hall Opportunities
- NEW! Twitter Wall – SOLD!
- NEW! Escalator Panel Clings – SOLD!
- Mobile Device/Laptop Charging Station – SOLD!
- Product Locator (Exclusive Opportunity)
- Meter Board Signs
- NEW! Column Wraps in Lobby (
Ten Eight Opportunities Available)
- NEW! Exterior Lamp Post Banners (Exclusive Opportunity)
- NEW! Exterior Convention Center Medallion Signs (Exclusive Opportunity)
- NEW! Hanging Banners in Lobby – SOLD!
- Hanging Banners in Exhibit Hall
- Exhibit Hall Aisle Signs (
Two One Opportunity Available)
- Company Logo on Carpet Overlay (
Four Three Opportunities Available)
- NEW! Table Clings on Cocktail High Boys – SOLD!
- Promotional Literature Kiosk
- Business Suites
- Additional Advertising Opportunities
- Preregistration Email Blast
- NEW! Postmeeting Email Blast (
Five Three Opportunities Available)
- Online & Mobile App Opportunities
- Pedicab Advertising – SOLD!
- Attendee Registration Confirmation Email Advertising
- Housing Confirmation Email Advertising
- Print Advertising – see pages 9 and 10 of the Media Kit for Annual Meeting specific opportunities
Contact Craig Baker or Michele LaFrance at J. Spargo and Associates (+1.703.631.6200 | +1.800.564.4220 | firstname.lastname@example.org) for additional information on any of the opportunities above.