- Monday, June 24 | 7:30 – 8:15 AM (Includes Speed Networking)
- Monday, June 24 | 10:15 – 11:00 AM
First time at the DIA Annual Meeting? DIA 2013 includes two opportunities to learn how to optimize your experience at this year’s event. Bring your business cards to network with fellow Annual Meeting first-timers and learn how to make the most of your Annual Meeting experience.
Meet with your colleagues to plan your day, and discuss what you learned the day before, all while networking with other attendees each morning in the North Lobby of the Convention Center. Mid-morning and mid-afternoon breaks will also be held in designated areas of the Exhibit Hall.
Extended Lunch Hours in Exhibit Hall
Enjoy extended lunch hours to visit more than 450 exhibiting companies in the exhibit hall.
- Monday, June 24 | 12:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- Tuesday, June 25 | 11:45 AM – 1:45 PM
- Wednesday, June 26 | 11:45 AM – 1:45 PM
DIA Welcome Reception
- Monday, June 24 | 4:00 – 5:30 PM
Network with nearly 7,000+ attendees, and more than 450 exhibiting companies at the DIA Welcome Reception, held in the exhibit hall. Reception is hosted by DIA with support from:
Join a DIA Community! Meet colleagues who share your professional interests, experience, and knowledge. Several networking opportunities are available in this year’s program, see below:
- Volunteer Lounge/Get Involved Booth – in North Lobby in the registration area. Open to all attendees, new members and Volunteers. Information on Membership and Volunteerism will be available.
- Community area designated on Exhibit Floor – Open during Exhibit hours Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- CLC Breakfast Meeting – Tuesday – 9:30 – 10:30AM – Room #207
- CLC/Community Chair Meeting – Wednesday – 11:45 – 12:45PM – Community Networking Area on the Exhibit Floor
- Tuesday Community Networking Lunch – 11:45 – 1:45 PM - open mic – Community Networking Area on Exhibit floor
- Speed Networking – Wednesday – 1:15 – 1:45 PM - Community Area on Exhibit floor
- Bingo game – each attendee will receive a bingo card in their meeting materials. In order to be entered to win a new iPad, obtain 10 Community Chair or Community Leader signatures and return the card to the Volunteer Lounge/Get Involved area in the North Lobby. There will be a drawing on Wednesday afternoon. (attendance at the drawing is not required)