Patient Advocate Fellowship Program
The DIA Patient Advocate Fellowship Program is designed to:
- develop, strengthen, and support patient collaborations with policy makers, health professionals, industry representatives, and academia;
- increase the knowledge and understanding of patient groups about key issues central to patient-centered health care, biomedical research, and drug development;
- develop the capacity of patient groups to advocate for change;
- improve alliances between patient groups and other health care stakeholders; and
- stimulate cooperation, promote dialogue, and share best practices.
Averys Angels Gastroschisis Foundation
Canadian Organization for Rare Disorders (CORD)
Huntington's Disease Society of America
International Cancer Advocacy Network
International WAGR Syndrome Association
Lupus Foundation of America
Mass General Cancer Center
MRSA Survivors Network
National Alliance for Medication Assisted Recovery
National Dysautonomia Research Foundation
Nueva Vida (Latin Women with Cancer)
Ovarian Cancer National Alliance
Program in Personalized Medicine & Targeted Therapeutics
United Nations Bone and Joint Decade
Vestibular Disorders Association
The application deadline for 2012 has passed. Please check back for information about DIA 2013 in Boston.
For more information about this program and other opportunities for patient organizations contact Donna.Mayer@diahome.org.