DIA 2013 49th Annual Meeting is the largest multidisciplinary event for professionals involved in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, and related products. This year’s event will help you develop a holistic and integrated program for your entire team while increasing everyone's access to training and expanded professional opportunities.
Search more than 250 sessions over 22 tracks on hot topics from key thoughts leaders from the life sciences industry with the just released Online Searchable Program.
Learn practical solutions to and participate in expert discussions on today’s hottest topics:
- Big Data
- Biosimilars/Follow-on Biologics
- Data Standardization
- Drug Shortages
- Electronic Health Records/Electronic Medical Records
- Ethical Issues in Clinical Trials
- FDASIA/PDUFA V
- Medical Devices/Combination Products
- Multiregional Clinical Trials
- New Models of Innovation
- Orphan Drug Development
- Patient/Caregiver Engagement
- Patient Recruitment and Recruitment Strategies
- Personalized Medicine/Tailored Therapies/Companion Diagnostics
- Pricing and/or Reimbursement
- Quality by Design Strategies
- Rare/Orphan Diseases
- Regulatory Strategy/Science
- Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies
- Safety Regulations
- Social Media
- Special Populations
- Strategic Planning
- Unmet Medical Needs
- And More…
Keynote Speaker Announced!
Daniel Kraft, MD: Executive Director, FutureMed
Monday, June 24, 8:30 AM ET
"Daniel Kraft on How Exponential Technologies Will Reboot Healthcare" Read article.