The DIA 2012 Annual Meeting is the largest globa multidisciplinaryl event for the professionals involved in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, and related products.
DIA 2012 will be a “can’t miss event” for media covering all aspects of the life sciences industries. Register today.
January 2012 – Advance media registration available online
June 17, 2012 – Advance media registration closes
June 24-28, 2012 – Onsite media registration open
Media Registration Guidelines
- Media registration is open to editors and reporters working full time for print, broadcast, or web publications with valid press credentials.
Valid press credentials are required at time of registration and include:
- A bylined article published by your employing news agency within the past six months
- A copy of publication masthead listing your primary role as an editor or reporter
- Official photo identification issued by employing news agency or government
Bloggers will be considered for media registration on a case-by-case basis and must provide three of their most recent blog posts on a biotechnology related subject to be considered for media registration.
Freelance journalists may apply for complimentary media registration, but must present the following:
- A signed letter on company letterhead from your assignment editor confirming your assignment to cover the event
- A bylined story from the publication you are freelancing for dated within the last six months
Please note that marketing executives, sales representatives, public relations executives, analysts, consultants, authors, and researchers may not register as media.
DIA reserves the right to deny media registration to any individual who does not meet the above guidelines, or to limit the amount of media registrants from any one publication.
DIA reserves the right to request a copy of convention coverage as a requirement for media registration.
Press Conference Room
- Press conference rooms may be reserved. Submit your requests here.
- DIA will provide seating for up to 20 people and a podium.
- Each organization approved for a press conference will be entirely responsible for promoting the event.